Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Elite Nail School and Training Center’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Elite Nail School and Training Center’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Elite Nail School and Training Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Elite Nail School and Training Center’s web site are provided “as is”. Elite Nail School and Training Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Elite Nail School and Training Center does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Elite Nail School and Training Center or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Elite Nail School and Training Center’s Internet site, even if Elite Nail School and Training Center or a Elite Nail School and Training Center authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Elite Nail School and Training Center’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Elite Nail School and Training Center does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Elite Nail School and Training Center may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Elite Nail School and Training Center does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Elite Nail School and Training Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Elite Nail School and Training Center of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Elite Nail School and Training Center’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
An applicant not accepted by the school shall receive a refund of all monies paid, minus the $250 non-refundable application fee.
A student will receive a full refund* of tuition, not including the non-refundable $250 application fee, if the student gives written notice of cancellation to the school within 3 school days of the signing of the student contract. The postmark determines the date of cancellation or by the date the written notification is hand-delivered to the school director.
Student will receive a full refund* of tuition not including the non-refundable $250 application fee if the student drops the course before the first class or drops the course in the first 3 days of class. Written letter required to drop the class.
*Kit and Supplies Fee will NOT be refundable once the Kit and Supplies have been purchased. Once the Kit and Supplies have been purchased, they become property of the student.
If the school ceases operation, the student will receive a full refund of all monies paid for tuition and fees, payable via the state required surety bond.
- If available, tuition may be paid via our website with the understanding that there are no deliverables. Books included with tuition cost will be provided the first week of school. We do not ship materials included with tuition. Tuition may also be paid via MasterCard, Visa, personal check, money order, or cash.
We are committed to conducting our operations in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.